Waiting For Your Blonde Hair To Turn Grey

09:58

I way playing around with this online image editor lately and this is what I ended up with. 




Ok, the next one is really creepy now =O



Do you know that feeling when you got so much to do, so you don't know where to start? That's the case with me right at the moment. Maybe it's better than having nothing to do at all, but it's pretty annoying nonetheless...



The reason why my hair looks so dark in those pics is I dyed it black some time ago and took those photos when it still was dark. Too bad it didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to, you can't see it on the photos but the colour I got was somewhat grey-ish with a tint of blue... so I had to run around town in order to get a blonde dye that would cover that strange tint before monday morning. 
Luckily this time everything went right and I'm back to blonde again.

(Though I wouldn't mind being dark-haired and I plan to have it died professionally someday)


post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe